10 Different Saree Wearing Styles
Lecturer, Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
Saree is a traditional outfit for women. In the weeding party, festival and other occasion women vastly use saree to present informal looks. In the every occasion of central Asia women prefer saree. Some women also used saree for their casual wear.
Do you know there are many saree draping styles? Draping a saree for many women in India is well known but the different appealing styles to drape a simple saree bringing a fascinating look is something all women will find interesting. Blouse styles are the main part to give an innovative look.
If you want to know the detail information about “Latest blouse designs” please visit…..
Different saree draping styles:
I will present some traditional and new ways of draping a saree to give you some new ideas. Saree draping mainly depends on the occasion. There are 10 different saree wearing styles are as follows.
1. Nivi style saree (basic drape style):
2. Bengali saree wearing style:
3. Lehenga or gujarati saree wearing style:
4. Maharashtrian saree wearing style:
5. Mermaid saree wearing style:
6. Butterfly saree wearing style:
7. Rajrani saree wearing style:
8. Mumtaz saree wearing style:
9. Open pallu saree wearing style:
10. Fancy saree wearing style:
- Pant saree wearing style:
- Double saree Style:
- Dhoti saree wearing style:
- Fluid saree wearing style:
- Indo western Style:
- different saree wearing styles; Different Types of Saree Styles; Different Types of Saree Wearing; how to drap saree as chaniye choli style; saree wearing styles;