Characteristics of Fashion
Head of the Department
Department of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
Fashion is a currently accepted a popular style in a given field, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body piercing, or furniture. Its length depends on the consumer demand. Which designs or styles are accepted by society or a group of people is called fashion.
Characteristics of Fashion:
Now I will mention some fashion characteristics. These are as follows.
- Fashion is not an individual choice but is a group choice.
- Fashion fluently influence on people.
- Fashion is countless.
- The important characteristic of fashion is its changing nature.
- Fashion helps us to grooming our self.
- Fashion is a natural instinct in people.
- Fashion has powerful/strong attraction.
- Fashion accepted as a sensation and to be extension. So it quality raise as well as fall quickly.
- Fashions spread rapidly from one corner to the other corner of the world.
- The element of utility may or may not be present in fashion.
- Fashion is the inner feeling of very human being to present him or herself according to one’s own thinking.
- It protrudes one’s lifestyle, social status, and occupational position etc.
- Fashions embrace a large part of human life. They can be seen in numerous fields, from speech to dress. Fashions are found in every society.
- Sometimes fashions change so quickly that it becomes difficult to be in step with the changing fashions.
- Sometimes fashions create a harmful influence on people.
- There is no relationship between fashion and personality.
- Origin of the fashion may be style, fashion magazine, a specific country, media etc.
- khulna fashion designer college; fashion designer college khulna; kcc wemetion college khulna bangladesh; what are the characteristics of a quality fashion accessories;