Job Opportunity in Aarong
BRAC Enterprises is the successful initiative of social enterprise initiated by BRAC. They are organized by different product lines and business areas. Aarong is one of the most popular brand in BRAC. They need a designer for their design development.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Products analysis on the basis trends and design /develop for international renowned Brands
- Creating new product designs by balancing the color, shape, print, etc of the products and providing production instruction to the producer.
- Preparing costing sheet and developing product design based on buyer’s requirements.
- Approving products at the QC department.
- Have to develop the new and sample products for production unit.
- Applicants should have post graduate or graduation degree in fashion design, fine arts, from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- Should have 2-3 years working experience as a designer on international market in handicrafts, home textiles or Apparel sectors.
- Age: 23 to 35 year(s)
- Applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Art & Sketch, Fashion Design, Graphic Design (Computer Aided Design)
- Skills on art and sketch, pattern making and grading, graphic illustration, surface designing, fabric manipulation, dyes and paints, natural fiber and dyes for organic echo friendly life styles.
- Excellent efficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe in Design, Adobe Flash, MS Office and Gerber Technology.
- Trend analysis, communications, leadership, management, fast learner. team work, creativity and innovation, problem solving, accountability, influential etc.
PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Bonus etc.
Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to send your application by post then please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Division, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing ‘Application for Designer ‘ at the subject line.
May 5, 2016