Different Types of Fashionable Sunglasses
Nowadays all of us are afraid about UV that means Ultraviolet Radiation which is very dangerous for Skin as well as for the eyes also. So, protection from UV is becoming the most important aspects of preventive medicine in this century. Beside protection of skin from UV, we have to keep an eye of protecting our eyes from UV.
Nowadays we all are very careful about fashion. By choosing the beautiful sunglass for us we can be made us more fashionable which will keep our eyes from dangerous UV light also.
Around us most of things are available which reflect Light, i.e Road surface, Car windshield, water etc. Extremely bright reflections can distracting and interfere with vision. However, while we are all aware of the impact of UV light on our skin and use skin creams to prevent skin cancer, then we have to think about our eyes a little bit also. Like as bracelet it is an important fashionable accessories.
Sunglasses is needed for whom very much
- Children and teenagers, who typically spend more time in the sun than adults.
- For all family members when going out on a sunny day
- For sports person
- For any person who is in contact of sunny day
Which colored sunglasses you should choice
- For the best color perception ‘neutral gray’ or ‘smoke’ lenses are the best choice.
- Amber and brown color are also another good choice.
- If your eyes are very sensitive to light than you can choice any dark color
- Tints color , i.e. red, orange, blue or purple are not so much suitable as they may interfere with color perception.
- Tin is not related to UV protection. So, you can go with your favorite colored sun glass.
Different types of fashionable sunglasses
Here I am going to present different types of sunglass which picture. You can choose your favorite one.
- Aviator Sunglass was developed by the eyewear company Ray-Ban in 1937.
- It contains thin wire frames, often black or gold in color, and large dark lenses that are approximately three times larger than the average human eye socket.
Cat eye sunglasses
- Cat eye sunglass were originally made famous in the ’50s by stars like Marilyn and Audrey
- It is categorized by upswept angles and retro frames
Clubmaster Style Sunglasses
- Clubmaster styles, also known as browline sunglass, have a thick top frame that runs across your brow
- It contains extra-thin rims around the bottom half of the lens.
- Colonel Sanders was an early clubmaster style fan, and today’s celebs carry on the retro-inspired tradition.
Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
- It contains boxy shape and super-thick frames
- If you are confused to choose any style of sunglass then you can go with with classic wayfarer style.
- As name refers it contains very large frames and lenses that definitely make a statement.
- If you are looking for a little extra sun coverage than you can choose this one.
- In round style the lenses are always round
- The frames can be small or large, skinny or thick, and metal or plastic.
Other special Sunglasses are
- Sport Sunglass
- Shield Sunglass
- Novelty Sunglass