Eyebrow Plucking Techniques with Thread at Home
Lecturer, Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
The eyebrow is an area of above the eye that has some hair. They are important to human communication and facial expression. People modify their eyebrows by means of hair pluck. Recently different style brow pluck are done.
Eyebrow is an essential part in your face look, that’s why you will need to decorate your Eyebrow. For these decoration or make up it is very to keep your perfect Eyebrow shape. So, Eyebrow pluck is very important in your fresh look. Thread eyebrow pluck is less pain full then the tweezers. So, most of the people use these technique.
Now I will share Eyebrow plucking technique with thread at home:
Eyebrow plucking tools you will need:
- Baby powder
- Eyebrow brush
- Eye pencil (If you need)
- Rose water
Now I will explain the Eyebrow plucking technique with thread at home step by step:
- At first you get some thread.
- You need to tie both the end of thread and make a knot here at the end of the thread, and you get circular thread.
- Now twist your right hand in a circular motion, so that the thread twists itself.
- Twist the thread at 3-4 times, sometimes need more twist for the thick eyebrow.
- Lets begin, use an eye pencil to draw outline of the shape you want.
- Use the baby or any compact powder on your eyebrow.
- Use eyebrow brush to up your eyebrow .
- You must thread in the opposite direction to the hair growth, otherwise no hair will come out.
- Practice opening one hand, while closing the other hand at the same time.
- In this time required more practice
- Now hold the thread on your point finger and thumb facing outwards, on both hands. Put the twisted area of the thread on your skin.
- Now choose one hand, say right hand, and touch move your 2 fingers such that the twisted area whisks the hair and pulls it out. This will happen by touching your 2 fingers to each other, and then spreading it apart, and so on. When you use your right hand, the hair removal is in the left direction, and vice versa.
- Do the upper side first, the upper side defines shape. Do the lower side next, the lower sides defines ‘neatness of the eyebrow’.
- Finally use the tweezers to remove the unwanted hair and use the scissor to cut out the beginning eyebrow for the perfect shape.
- At last use some rose water with the help of cotton for clean the eyebrow.
Now you can see video that how to eyebrow plucking:
Now viewers, I think you will try it at home and get beautiful eyebrow.