How to Select Fashion Accessories for Rainy Season
Editor, Fashion Elongation
Rainy season is a relaxed day for every one. But this is not possible all the time because we have to attend our office and workplace no matter what happens. So, many people are confused about which type of clothing and accessories they should wear during rainy season. You need to pay extra attention to your clothes and accessories selection during raining season. Accessories is the main part of our clothing, but it is very confusing to select what kind of accessories are perfect for rainy season because whatever you wear is splashed by the rains. Whatever its rainy season, you must change your looks fashionable, trendy and stylish.
Here I will give some tips to select essential fashion accessories for upcoming rainy season.
Fashion accessories selection for rainy season:
- Girls and boys are like to wear flip flops and splashing water shoes, rubber slipper, and plastic sandal on their friends. But these are not suitable for office and workplace.
- Waterproof shoe covers or rain boots are essential to keep your feet dry—they will also protect you against splashing.
- Girls also wear small heel types of shoes.
- Avoid wearing leather made clothing and accessories like skirts, jacket, bags, and footwear like shoes, sandals for the rainy season. Use fashionable and trendy plastic made handbags.
- You can wear a trendy and stylish waterproof watch is that you don’t have to take it out while it rains heavily. No need of saving it from the rain.
- Choose a bright colored folding umbrella for a stylish look. Select umbrella on the base of your personality.
- The most important thing to remember is that the wallet, purse or bag you use in monsoon should be totally waterproof.
- Wear funky colorful jewelry like Beaded mala, waterproof plastic mala, jute and wood made jewelry, long or short printed earrings and neck pieces in the monsoon. Avoid metallic jewelry or watches with metallic straps if they are not waterproof.
- Apply very simple and light makeup and lipstick. Keep some essential makeup items on your hand bag for this rainy season.
- Protect your hair and skin from the dirty rain water. If your hair does get wet, wash it off immediately otherwise fever comes on.
If you will keep these points in mind you will easily save yourself form any kind of embarrassing situation in your workplace or wherever you go out.
- most essential accessories during rainy season;