How To Select Fashionable Dresses
Lecturer, Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
How To Select Fashionable Dresses:
To select a fashionable dress at first you choose merchants that offer timeless, quality clothing at reasonable prices. Take your time, you’re not in a hurry, and focus in on what type of clothing you want. Clothing not only covers our bodies, it also express our personality and give the fashionable look.
The task of being dressed demands, patience, observation, judgement and careful consideration. All of this factors you will follow to select fashionable dresses. Some tips are as follows:
- Stay firmly yourself. This means, do not try to be a “type” such as arty, sporty, dramatic, way out or casual, if you cannot carry it off.
- Select right kind of dress for your body shape.
- Select clothes that will emphasize your best parts and express your body fitness.
- Choose a good bra and underwear when you wear a clothes.
- Know yourself, Fashion should suit your daily activities and not the ones for which you needed clothes. Perfectly turned out people are harmonious to themselves and their roles. Consider your role, decide where you go, how often and plan accordingly.
- Explore your fashion, but do not jump to it just because it is new. Discover and use a new fashion before it reaches the peak of its popularity. But do not forget it must be right for you. Do not hesitate to skip a fashion if you feel it will not work for you.
- Be in fashion. This includes top to toe impact. Do not overlook shoes and other accessories. Examine the total impression that experts call a look. For e.g. you may be with it with your new draped blouse and fitted skirts, but if you wearing it with a pair of ethnic “Jooties” , you are way of f balance. Overall fashion is a balanced link and each item must be considered independently as part of a complete image.
- In building your wardrobe, air at quality rather than quantity. Quantities of clothes will not make you well dressed. You are judged by what you are wearing at that time, not by what you have at home in your wardrobe. Whether buying garments or sewing them, select quality fabrics.
- When you select your dress do not follow just fashionable dresses also Choose clothes that will flatter your figure and suit you. So find the clothes that are right for you.