Important Tips to Select a Dress for Young Generation
BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology
Every day people went out for their workplace. According to their working position, season, and latest trend, color and fabric people consider to select their clothing. Before make or buy clothes you will think, what kind of dresses are have on your wardrobe?
Some common points for selecting a dress:
- This summer is very light to wear thin clothing. Cotton fabrics are more comfortable with the direction. The linen, dupiyana , bhayela , muslin , chicken, and it ‘s very well suited for summer clothes .In this summer at home you will wear skirt, short pants , miniskirts , tops or T-shirts also.
- This can lead to a sudden rain storm at any time, so clothing should be selected on this matter in mind. In the rainy season you will wear georgette or chiffon saree or the salwar-kameez. Because these fabrics are thin so, the advantage is quick drying and does not suffer in the heat.
- You will also try to buy a light color yard fabric and make a tailor made kamiz, add a crushed lace on the neck. Also add six inches from the bottom of the salwer can put it on the lace.
- Men’s shirt fabric is comfortable in the heat of the printed or checks. When you wear a baggy sweat shirt, t-shirt it will be absorb your sweet. It is better to use light-colored and loose fitting clothes. Such as white, light purple, printed fabrics and check lights, monochrome bands can wear the collar fotua or vest.
- Girls can wear sleeve less or Maggie sleeve. Three quarters can be made to avoid the sun. Use the muslin cloth with the colors of the dress. Batik, chicken or tie-dye can wear. The light lace, clothes rip or you can use the button. If you like check fabric, it is suitable for fotua more than kameez.
- Choose weather appropriate clothing, color. It is not fitting white clothes on a rainy day, wearing black clothes, as should. Because the dye black dye stain can be a wet cloth.
- Fittings during the summer clothes are not too good, but if it is a little looser. High neck wear the collar a little heat, but they can see the big thaw. Round, V, and the square, metro neck is preferable for kameez or fotua. Sleeves in summer dress have changed. Megi, sleeve less, short sleeves are used.
If you follow above these tips for summer and rainy season related, hopefully, you will feel comfort and ease.
- images of round collar neck designs for gents fotua;