Job Responsibilities for a Creative Designer
Editor, Fashion Elongation
Different types of design careers or designers are works in this design industry. A creative designer is a vital role in all of the arts, design, fashion and entertainment industries. In another sense, they can be included in any creative product development process. Basically we know, creative designer means graphic designer. A creative designer can design advertisements, brochures, websites, mobile apps, fliers, fashion design and anything else involved in a marketing mix.
Job Responsibilities of a Creative Designer:
Creative designer usually have primary responsibility for the pre-adoption phase of product development. Some other job responsibilities are……..
- Creative designer follow the creative and functional aspects of fashion, styling, colors, variety, fit, sizing, and end use.
- Designer must create hanger and emotional apparel to sales representatives, retail buyers and customers.
- Designer must focus on garments appearances and customer’s preferences.
- The designer challenge is to sell their creative design within the company.
- They create the desired appearance and function though combining structure and material.
- They work with merchandisers in developing consistency among seasons and occasions.
- Designers also develop design, specifications for sample makers.
- Designers create new pattern to develop a new design for their customers.
- responsibilities of a creative designer; responsiblities of a creative designer;