Job Vacancies for Fashion Designer
Post: Fashion Designer
Ananta Group is one of the leading apparel manufacturers in Bangladesh. Ananta employs 20,000 people and has an annual turnover of over $200 million. It is one of the largest vendors in Bangladesh for both Gap and H&M and is a key supplier of Next, JC Penny, Carters, C&A, Best seller, Oshkash, New Yorker & several other reputed global apparel brands.
Job Description or Responsibilities:
- Have to basic knowledge about fabric, accessories, and latest trend
- Design development (making new styles with detailing).
- Wash development (Denim & non-denim),
- Embellishments development (Print & Embroidery)
- Trims development (Metal, leather items & others)
- Coordinate with the sample & wash dept. regarding the development issues
- Make good relationship with the suppliers an buyers.
- O/A-level candidates preferred.
- Applicants should have graduation degree at fashion design or Bachelors degree from any reputed university.
- Applicants should have at least 4 to 5 years working experience in any fashion area and garments.
- Creative skills: Illustrator, Photoshop and sketch/art.
- Excellent English proficiency both in orally and written.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and creative skills.
Factory and Head Office Location:
Ananta Apparels Ltd
R # 99, H # 20, Gulshan – 2,
Dhaka – 1212
Job Apply Instruction:
If you think you are perfect for this post then please send your CV and a cover letter with 2(two) copy passport size photograph and add your telephone and mobile number with essential papers.
You can also send your CV with recent photo graph via e-mail to email@example.com
October, 22, 2015