List of Garment Finishing Accessories
Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College
(Affiliated by Khulna University), Khulna, Bangladesh
Garment Finishing Accessories:
The term garments finishing mainly applies to pressing, folding and packing of garments. After completing pressing, the garments have to be folded and then for preparation of packing. To completing all task by the accessories are called garment finishing accessories. Various kinds of garments finishing accessories are used in garments finishing process. In previous article I have discussed different types of garment accessories.
List of Garment Finishing Accessories:
- Hang tag
- Price tag
- Plastic/ poly bag
- Tissue paper
- Scotch tape
- PP belt
- Tag pin
- Plastic clip
- Collar insert
- Back board
- Necks insert
1. Hang tag: Hang tags hanging on the top of products.
2. Price tag: A label showing the price of an item for sale.
3. Plastic/ poly bag: Polythene bag used for storage or packaging of a product.
4. Tissue paper: Thin, soft paper, typically used for wrapping or protecting fragile or delicate articles.
5. Carton: A small, light box or container in which drinks or foodstuffs are packaged.
6. Scotch tape: Transparent adhesive tape.
7. PP belt: A flexible band, as of leather or cloth, worn around the waist to support clothing, secure tools or weapons, or serve as decoration.
8. Tag pin: Tag pins help tag price card to products, using tag guns. We produce variety of tag pins and tag guns, to suite every market and need.
9. Plastic clip: A plastic clip for holding sheets of paper together, holding hang tag or other things.
10. Sticker: An adhesive label or notice generally printed or illustrated.
12. Collar insert
13. Back board: A board placed under or behind something or someone to provide firmness or support.
14. Necks insert
- how to acheive good finishing in garment sewing; LIST OF A GARMENT FINISHES;