How to Become a Window Display Designer
Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
If a man or women are creative and have a flair for the dramatic, he/she must select a career as a window display designer. Window display designers or visual merchandisers as they are also called, come up with original ideas and create visual designs to promote and market a store’s image their products and services.
If you want to know the detail information about “ Effects of Window Display in Fashion Promotion” please visit…..
Some instructions to become a window display designer:
- Job prospects are good for those with talent, creativity and skills and a degree from an accredited design school or college.
- Create a portfolio of all the designs created, in school or professionally. When go on a job interview, the person or group interviewing it is going to want to see visual samples of this talent and skill set.
If you want to know the detail information about “Important Tips to Make a Fashion Designer’s Portfolio” please visit…..
- Take a drawing and painting class. Sign up for a computer-aided drawing class or get a software program.
- Will be sketching out colored designs for display ideas.
- Take a contracting course for simple construction and electrical work. When setting up displays, it will be setting up the whole scene from using boxes under fabric for staggering design elements to hooking up electrical elements such as lighting and mechanical fixtures.
- Practice draping large pieces of fabric so they lay naturally. Many designs will use fabric backdrops or fabric bases.
- Good sense and perfect use about color.
If you want to know the detail information about “Requirements to Become a Fashion Designer” please visit…..