Some Tips to Make Your Skin Looking Young
Lecturer, Dept. of Fashion Design
KCC Women’s College (Affiliated by Khulna University)
Every woman has a dream to make a beautiful skin and a younger looks. Women use different make up, brand or non-brand cream, foundation to make her skin looking young. When you went to go your job such as, teen age goes to school or college, working women goes to her office for their work under the sun light. But when she comes in her home they are not properly aware to care their skin. That’s way their skin will be damage. To remove this problem someone prefers surgery, Botox injections and so on.
To keep your skin youthful and wrinkle-free, just you will follow some important tips. These are as follows:
- When you go out to do your job, use sun protection cream.
- Before sleep to keep your skin clean every night.
- Clean your skin regularly and apply moisturizer which is appropriate for your skin.
- Avoid Smoking and alcohol.
- Get enough quality sleep because Sleep is essential for healthy skin. Not enough quality sleep will make your skin look tired and older; especially create dark circle under your eyes.
- To get younger face look use the right skin care products.
- Drink enough water.
- Avoid oily food from your diet list.
- Eat antioxidant food to your skin care. Eat more fruits or deep color vegetables. This may include blueberries, raspberries and vegetables like broccoli, spinach etc.
- Manage your stress. When you feel stressed out, do something that you love, talk to your best friend, write a journal, pray or meditate. These have always helped.
- Exercise Regularly. Exercise helps with skin renewal because it promotes blood flow and nutrients to the skin’s surface. This helps to create a fresher, younger appearance.